Monday, January 11, 2010

I heart my airbrush


I recently invested in an airbrush system. I chose the Graftobian Walk About system. It’s lightweight and really user friendly. I can either plug it in or use the rechargeable battery pack. It came with starter packs of Graftobian’s HD Airbrush Glamour makeup with the corresponding HD solid foundations.

I love love love airbrushing makeup. It makes application so much faster and it gives such a polished flawless look. It’s amazing, plus it’s specifically designed for use with high definition cameras, which most people are using these days.

The airbrush also allows me to stencil on temporary tattoos and even cover existing tattoos. BIG fun.

I love my airbrush and would never go back to regular foundation.

www.makeupbyrachael.webs.com

photo generously provided courtesy of LGImages

http://www.modelmayhem.com/625386

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting!! I just found you via Twitter. :-)

    I just ordered the OCC System myself. Look forward to updates on your Graftobian!

    ReplyDelete