Monday, September 20, 2010

burying a body with friends




They say a friend will help you move, but a best friend will help you move a body. This summer I had the opportunity to bury a body with some of my favorite people. We filmed the short A Man, Buried, written and directed by Jesse Watson (Shallow Copy). The crew was awesome and the cast was amazing and incredibly talented. I spent some good quality time with the cast & crew and got to know everyone better.

My top 5 memories from those 5 days


-Me, Chris Taylor, Jesse Watson, Andrew Forderer, Frank Fu, Matt Bergman + bachelorette party


-Milk & cookies. Every. Single. Night.


-Me + Darlene Sellers+ Footloose at 1am


-Me & Erin using our Tetris skills to re-arrange the furniture in our hotel room so we could fit in the extra bed and still be able to move around the room.


-Matt Bergman on our choice of Indian food the previous night “remember that thing that we didn’t want to happen? Well, it happened”


I had such a blast working on A Man, Buried and I can’t wait to see the finished product. I’ve seen some clips and so far it looks awesome.


I’m really lucky to have such talented, hard working & creative friends. I'd like to thank Jesse Watson, Chris Taylor, Andrew Forderer, Matt Bergman, Frank Fu, Erin Viraldo, Darlene Sellers, Tony Doupe, Dawson Doupe, Carly Norton, Cameron Anderson and everyone else involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment